Having an online presence is important, especially if you own a small business. It enables you to promote your products or services within your target customer segments. Here are seven tips that help to enhance your business presence online:
- Social media promotion, which includes popular sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Promotion on free video-sharing platforms, such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Instagram TV(IGTV)
- Press releases on websites like News Wire Today, Click Press, and PR Zoom
- Developing websites using non-coding techniques, such as Wix and WordPress
- Listing on classified advertisements platforms, like Sulekha, JustDial, TradeIndia, and IndiaMart
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) through Google Business for high page ranking
- Online advertising on classified sites and business directory that suits your target customer base
Benefits of promoting your small business online
- Lowers operational costs
- Monitors and tracks results regularly
- Targets your customer demography
- Provides 24X7 automated marketing capability
- Helps to deliver personalized services through data analytics
- Improves sales relationships
- Facilitates quick transactions
- Ease in modifying advertising and marketing campaigns
- Gives the business global reach
Benefits of business loans
Having understood the techniques and benefits of taking your small business online, you would require access to some capital. You have the option to borrow from friends and relatives; however, the availability would be limited.
An affordable and more convenient option is to apply for a small business loan from well-known lenders like Mahindra Finance. The entire procedure to apply and avail of such loans is simple and hassle-free.
Here are some benefits of such loans:
- Quick and easy procedure
Several loans are available that do not require collateral, which makes it easier for youto sustain operations. You may apply for the SME loan (small and medium enterprise), which requires providing basic information and minimal documentation.
- Flexible repayment
Lenders understand the complexities of operating a small business and therefore, offer flexible repayment terms that ensure you do not face financial distress. You may choose bullet payments to match your business cycles or increase and decrease the equated monthly installment (EMI) as per the financial situation of the business.
Contrary to belief, SME loan interest rates are reasonable. Lenders consider multiple factors, such as your credibility, business model, loan duration, and financial statements to approve and disburse your loan application. They will charge a nominalone-time processing fee on approval.
Check your SME loan eligibilityon the Mahindra Finance website and apply for funding now!